Webinar: Employing people with lived experience
Please note this event has expired. To view our current calendar of events and training courses please click here.
About this webinar
- The positive outcomes that come with employing people with lived experience to work within your service.
- Examples of good practice around recruiting and supporting people with lived experience, as well as any challenges that may come up during the process.
The session will be chaired by Natalie Allen, Head of Partnerships at Homeless Link.
We’ll hear from:
- Jan Pusiak, Learning and Evaluation Lead for Birmingham Changing Futures Together
- Vicky Hines, Shelter Hub Manager, Birmingham
- Charlotte Clapham, GROW trainee lead for Inspiring Change Manchester
Share this page
Talk To Us
Laura develops and manages Homeless Link's in-house training programme
21 Sep 2021 - 4:05pm
29 Jun 2021 - 10:40am
22 Jun 2021 - 8:34am