Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for frontline staff and operational managers in all services. It is advisable that services that book this course have an understanding or expectation of the psychological framework they will be using (a framework document will be emailed during the course for further support).
What will you learn?
- Reflection on your current service and the reasons why you should work in a psychologically informed way
- Defining PIE
- The 5 key elements of PIE
- What skills do you need to work in a psychologically informed way?
- The challenges of working in a psychologically informed way.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Have explored what PIE is and the rationale for services using this approach
- Have explored the 5 principles of psychologically informed environments
- Have discussed how to apply the 5 principles to their roles using a Strengths-Based Approach and embedding reflective practice into their service
- Be made aware of and be able to link into services who have already implemented a PIE approach
- Be able to help plan for long term implementation of PIE into their service through effective action plans.
This course consists of 3 live interactive training modules, which will take place during one day, with breaks. When you sign up, you will be signing up for all 3 modules.
We ask for a commitment from delegates to attend all 3 sessions. Sessions are not recorded, and slides will not be available until all 3 sessions have taken place.
Module 1: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 | 9.30am-11.00am
Module 2: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 | 12.00pm-1.30pm
Module 3: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 | 2.30pm-4.00pm
Cost and bookings
Members - £95 per person - all three modules are included in this price - if you are a Homeless Link member, you will need to login/create a login using your organisation e-mail address in order to access the member rate
Book and pay online
Bookings to be invoiced
For bookings of 3 or more places, an invoice can be raised - please email Lana.Newby@homelesslink.org.uk to make bookings to be invoiced. Please provide names and email addresses of the delegates wishing to be booked for the training. We are unable to take requests for invoicing for fewer than 3 people for our online training.
Bookings for larger groups
This course is also available to be booked for staff teams of up to 20 people, to be delivered online "in-house" in live interactive sessions on dates to suit your organisation.
Please contact James.Cuming@homelesslink.org.uk or telephone James on 07375 042 815 for more information. Prices are from £850 for up to 20 staff members.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana develops and co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
07950 954 473
31 Dec 2020 - 8:01am
22 Dec 2020 - 10:25am
25 Nov 2020 - 1:55pm