Information for local authorities, street count teams and volunteers.
With thanks to East Staffordshire Borough Council for sharing their authorisation letter, and to Oxford City Council for sharing their data protection statement and agreement. Note that local authorities are advised to involve their data protection lead in preparation of local documents.
- Rough Sleeping Estimates Toolkit 2019.pdf | 296K
- Forms and Resources for Local Authorities 2019.pdf | 179K
- Forms and Resources for Street Count Teams and Volunteers 2019.pdf | 92K
- Rough Sleeping Estimates intelligence gathering.pdf | 144K
- Rough sleeping count form 2019.xls | 30K
- Example data protection document - Oxford City Council.pdf | 22K
- Example count ID authorisation letter.docx | 17K