This course is similar to the Introduction to Complex Trauma and Trauma Informed Care course for frontline staff but is aimed specifically at Operational and Senior Managers.
Conflict Management: violent and aggressive behaviour
At a glance
Course type: Essentials Who should attend? Front line support workers, Volunteers and others
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for frontline staff and volunteers in the homelessness and supported housing sector.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- be able to recognise violence & aggression
- understand the difference between conflict and crisis management
- understand the ‘fight or flight’ response
- have a range of methods to safely manage your own reactions
- know how to manage cooperative and uncooperative behaviour
- know how to manage conflict in a range of working situations
- know how small changes to your working environment can improve your safety
- understand effective post incident management
- have prepared an action plan to help you get going after the course
St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester, M12 6FZ
Share this page
"Just wanted to say how much we all enjoyed the training and how relevant it was for us."Project Manager, Streetwise Opera
Talk To Us
Lana co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
020 7840 4497
1 Apr 2019 - 11:14am
19 Feb 2019 - 12:13pm
13 Feb 2019 - 11:27am