Mental Health and Homelessness
At a glance
Course type: Knowledge Who should attend? Front line support workers, Managers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Mental health issues and homelessness are closely linked. Working in the homelessness sector you will provide regular support to vulnerable people with a range of mental health issues. This practical course will give you the skills needed to support clients experiencing mental health issues.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to define mental health
- Understand the spectrum of mental health problems and recognise common symptoms and behaviours
- Understand the development of complex needs and know about recommended interventions
- Understand the development of personality traits and the impact of traumatic life events
- Know about good practice examples of client support around complex mental health issues.
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana co-ordinates our range of scheduled training and events.
020 7840 4497
5 Nov 2018 - 9:08am
2 Nov 2018 - 8:35am
23 Oct 2018 - 12:43pm