Motivational Interviewing: an introduction
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
At a glance
Course type: Practical Who should attend? Front line support workers
Click here for full course details or to book an in-house session for you and your colleagues
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for both new frontline staff and experienced professionals.
This course will:
- We will explore the underlying techniques and practices of Motivational Interviewing
- Enable you to understand the relevance of Motivational Interviewing within a housing and support context
- Allow you to understand the techniques and practices of Motivational Interviewing
- Explain Motivational Interviewing in the context of other therapies
- Allow you to understand the application of Motivational Interviewing within your workplace.
This course is complemented by Support Planning and Keyworking Skills training.
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497